Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lil bit occupied with my work so couldn't write more.
Anyways, two days back I again visited country side. And then I met a person and his hair touching his feet... so long. Reason why he does not use to get a hair cut was very strange. He told me whenever he got a hair cut something teribble happened. Like once when he had his hair cut, he lost his wife. He just has his only son with him and best part is that he does everything to ensure that his son should get proper education.
Next I moved my ride to a place called 'Sahnewal' This is film star Dharmendra's village. I saw his village and his school too. It was so very beautiful. In the same village I got an opportunity to behold a beautiful scene. It was like this...A field filled with green crops and on the other end a train moving slowly. It was just like some bollywood location in countryside. I totally enjoyed it and got some snaps too.

No comments: